Pre-Marketing: Default disasterOctober 7, 2013: 6:43 AM ET
* Catastrophe: U.S. default would dwarf Lehman's fall
* Stalemate savior? Sen. Portman has a plan
* Nostalgia: History of the Trapper Keeper
* Tom Tunguz: Data isn't a business model
* Barry Ritholtz: The Obamacare portfolio
* Lost and found: I'm the original voice of Siri
* Alex Mittal: 10 days and nights unplugged
* Never mind: Carl Icahn gives up on Dell appraisal rights
* Evolution: Twitter's changes to its IPO registration
* Grain of salt: Blackberry in talks with big tech buyers
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Quote of the Day, from Thom Yorke: "Spotify is the last desperate fart of a dying corpse."
* Tweet of the Day: @morningmoneyben Administration cannot and will not tell anyone if they have a debt limit back up plan. Does not necessarily mean there isn't one.