Pre-Marketing: China tells world to 'de-Americanize'October 14, 2013: 7:28 AM ET
* Pre-IPO: Twitter squeezes banks
* China: World should 'de-Americanize'
* Amy O'Leary: The app that saved 10,000 lives
* Graph of the Day: Who the U.S. owes money to
* Will it help? GOP economists repudiate default doubters
* Fred Destin: Post-seed funding chaos
* James Surowiecki: Why CEO pay keeps rising
* Josh Marshall: Is Flipboard a scam against publishers?
* Ryan Jacobs: How carbon market con artists steal millions
* Deutsche Bank CEO: Default would be "utterly catastrophic."
* All over: Cory Booker's startup gets sold
* Jeremy Shure: Why pooling resources is good for early-stage investors
* Stephen Lubbin: Are completing bankruptcy plans a good thing?
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Quote of the Day, from Mark Zuckerberg: "Lean In has done a lot more for Facebook than Facebook has done for Lean In."