Pre-Marketing: Warren in the White House?November 11, 2013: 6:52 AM ET
* Wall St. nightmare: Liz Warren for president?
* Jonathan Weil: Financial cops cook the stats
* Jiyan Wei: Why bootstrapping is overrated
* Mike Isaac: Can Twitter fix its product problem?
* Big deal: Shire buying ViroPharma for $4.2 billion
* Unknown holds: The secret world of cargo ships
* Food stamp diets: Obese and hungry in South Texas
* Jim Sollisch: I want to be a millennial when I retire
* Revenue stream: How Snapchat can work with games
* Larry Summers: Immediate lessons from healthcare reform
* Tech vs. gun violence: A new $1 million inventor's prize
* Survey says: Endowments are cutting their exposre to alternatives
* Tweet of the Day: @qhardy The Big Bang was Nothing's pivot.
* Ecommerce euphoria: China's Cyber Monday smashes sales records
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Shane Parrish: Finance's hyper-focus on frequency creates magnitude blindspot