Pre-Marketing: New normal for U.S. GDP?November 14, 2013: 6:39 AM ET
* New normal: Is U.S. GDP in structural decline?
* Felix Salmon: Cat bonds wouldn't have helped the Philippines
* Influence web: J.P. Moran's fruitful ties to member of China's elite
* Yellen's opening statement: We've made progress, but not done yet
* Elias Torres: Why I stopped coding
* #Canceled: J.P. Morgan scraps its Twitter Q&A
* Amazon's Greatest Weapon: Jeff Bezos's paranoia
* Unwelcome record: U.S. diabetes diagnoses hit new high
* Brad Tuttle: Daily deal sites are giving up on daily deals
* Google is everywhere: Eric Schmidt joins board of The Economist
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Judge Jed Rakoff: Why have no high-level bank execs been prosecuted?
* Tweet of the day: @MichaelDell Started Dell with $1000 1984. Went public 1988. Stock up over 13,500% during last 25 years. 27 times better than S&P 500. Now private.