* James Surowiecki: The case against a 'grand bargain'
* Prison break: Huge Facebook lockup expiration tomorrow
* Peter Eavis: Why Jefferies deal could worry Wall St giants
* Everything must go: MF Global 'memorabilia' auction
* Get funded: An idiot's guide to mastering VC game
* Bobby Ghoshal: Dear startups, 'Plan B' is a waste of time
* Stealthy: Josh Kushner launching healthcare startup?
* TARP Verdict: Did bailouts help small business?
* Change: Meet Microsoft's new head of Windows
* Strike consequences: Hostess permanently shuts 3 bakeries
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & dealmakers
* Petraeus ghostwriter: "My wife says I'm the most clueless person in America."
|Homeless college students seek shelter during breaks|
|Stocks: Where to make money in 2014|
|America's economic mobility myth|
|Snowden docs had NYTimes exec fearing for his life|
|'Volcker rule' finally at finish line|